We’re kicking off summer in DC with the 31 Days of Sweat Challenge #Revolve31. Compete for weekly prizes from Revolve’s local partners, and in celebration of National Bike Month, our Grand Prize is a brand new Electra 7D Townie Bicycle in Fushia – we know our Riders will be tearing up the streets this summer!
Our challenge begins May 1. The last day to earn points is Thursday May 29.
Points are compiled and updated every Friday for each weekly prize as well as totaled for the month towards the Grand Prize. Weekly winners and the top ten overall will be announced on Facebook as well as our Monday emails.
Point tracking is a mutual effort by RIDERS and STAFF (see “Tracking” below for directions). Revolve audits the top 10 forms as well as randomly selected submissions.
A #Revolve31 “week” is a considered Friday to Thursday. With the exception of week one where the week will run Thursday to Thursday.
SUBMITTING YOUR POINTS
Submit your points via the online form Revolve 31 Weekly Points Submission at the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG5sVEI0SjB5dTJ0WGJuYmFaeVpxSFE6MA
We HIGHLY recommend reviewing this form before our Challenge begins on Thursday May 1.
Forms must be submitted by NOON on Fridays. No exceptions.
- Week 1: 12:00a Thurs May 1 thru 11:59p Thurs May 8, form due Fri May 9 by NOON.
- Week 2: 12:00a Fri May 9 thru 11:59p Thurs May 15, form due Fri May 16 by NOON.
- Week 3: 12:00a Fri May 16 thru 11:59p Thurs May 22, form due Fri May 23 by NOON.
- Week 4: 12:00a Fri May 23 thru 11:59p Thurs May 29, form due Fri May 30 by NOON.
REVOLVE DC POINT SYSTEM
EARN BY RIDING
You can earn 3 points per ride for up to seven rides per week. Bonus point opportunities are available for hitting any of the following with those seven rides:
- Attending a theme ride Friday,
- Hitting all three ride formats (Body, Barre, and Real Ride),
- Riding at least five times
- Riding with four different instructors
EARN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
All social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram MUST contain #Revolve31 to be eligible for points. Earn 1 point for:
- Each RevolveDC Metro check-in on Facebook w/ #Revolve31 tag. Up to 2 check-ins per day.
- Each @RevolveDC mention on Twitter w/ #Revolve31 tag. Up to four mentions per day.
- Each Instagram post of your healthy eats w/ #Revolve31 tag. Up to 2 per day. Extra point available for each Healthy Eats post that features and tags either South Block or Fuego.
EARN BY SHARING YOUR SWEAT
We love pictures! Two ways to earn big points on Social Media:
- Share your picture of your cross-training session and tag #Revolve31. You will earn 1 point for each social media channel your share to, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, for a total of three points. If any of your cross-training is with NOVA MMA, Verve Health & Fitness, or MyBootCamp you can earn an additional point per post for a maximum four points.
- Share your post-ride pictures of you with AT LEAST two other riders and tag #Revolve31. You will earn 2 points for each social media channel your share to, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, for a total of six points. If any of your pics also feature your instructor in addition to your group of three you can earn an additional point per pic for a maximum seven points.
MORE WAYS TO EARN
All members as of May 1, 2014 will begin with 10 points in recognition of their monthly commitment to Revolve. If you purchase a new monthly membership in May, you will also receive 10 points. Points are also available for the purchase of 5, 10, & 20 packs.
Earn points for bringing a new rider to class and for buying Revolve gear from the store.
Visit lululemon Clarendon or Revolution Cycles, our 31 Days of Sweat partners, and earn points for sharing your visit on social media either. You must tag our partners and include #Revolve31. This can be on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter; Earn points for each channel.
Revolve is also sponsoring three Cross Training Events in May. You can earn 5 bonus points for each event just by attending.
- Sunday May 4 1:00 PM: At Verve Health & Fitness: TOTAL BODY CONDITIONING & STRETCH: RSVP to Verve directly by calling 703-465-8100. Space is limited.
- Saturday May 10 12:45 PM: At 11th St Park: MyBootCamp OUTDOOR TRAINING: RSVP to Revolve by emailing email@example.com. Space is limited.
- Sunday May 18 1:30 PM: At NOVA MMA: Intro Women’s KICKBOXING: RSVP to NOVA MMA directly by calling 703-807-0342. Space is limited.